Wednesday, March 13, 2013

100th Day of School

Awhile back we celebrated the 100th day of school. We did this really cute poem about it that I found online, except I can't remember where.

Here is a 100 day chart we did and a cute and a cute poem called "I Want 100."

The poem I downloaded from a nifty blog called Teaching in Blue Jeans. (So many awesome bloggers are out there with amazing ideas!)


My students did an art craft to go with the 100 day poem and they had such a blast doing it. I think they came out super cute. They envisioned what they would look like when they are 100 years old. I had them do tear art to give it a wrinkled skin effect. Some even chose to make themselves bald. Too funny! I think for next year I'll use light gray construction paper for their hair, but all I had this year was white.  Here's a picture of how they turned out.
I especially like the one with the stringy hair. So cute!
 
That's it for today...but have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment