Friday, March 8, 2013

Dear Diary...

So, I decided to start a teacher blog! Yay! I haven't blogged in so many years...since becoming a mommy to 3 bouncing boys...life has it's way of pushing aside a lot of things I used to have time for. :) I love being a mommy to a super intelligent 6 year old (almost 7), an energizer bunny 3 year old (almost 4), and a goofy smiled and snuggly 15 month old! My life is filled with countless smiles, hugs, laughter, love, and I couldn't ask for anything more....well...maybe more sleep...but like many moms out there...coffee is my best friend...(aside from my husband of course). :)

I wanted to start a teacher blog to post my happenings in my classroom...and also because my memory is so terrible these days (due to lack of sleep I'm sure), that I figured this would be a good log of fun things that my students and I really enjoyed doing. So.....here goes!

Welcome to...the Diary of a First Grade Apple. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment