Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Update on Tattling!!!

Hold your horses and iguanas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a breakthrough update on the tattling box I posted the other day! I started testing one of my students at the back table and out of the corner of my eye I noticed my most honorary "tattler" in my whole class stand up to tell me something. One of the boys at her table said..."Just use the new Boo Boo box and don't bother Mrs. A." Oh....I could see the look on her face as she said, " aww... I don't want to fill out that whole form," and she reluctantly sat down and started doing her work again. Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yes! I am so thrilled it worked. I had this huge smile inside of me and I think I may have even chuckled. It was too awesome of a moment!

I did have a boo boo report filled out that day though, which was just so incredibly hilarious. I had to post it. SO glad he used the boo boo box for this, but definitely had a good laugh with it! I especially liked the part where he said the character of his problem was "bothering him...he was looking at me." Then he goes on to say, "he was boring me." These kids are so silly!



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment