Monday, March 25, 2013

Emergency Sub Plans

So it's Sunday night and I just found out that I have to take a personal day tomorrow because of a family situation. Now I totally wasn't expecting to have to miss work, and if you're like me...I don't like to do last minute sub plans. Well, I don't really like to do sub plans at all. :) Emergency sub plans are the worst, because I feel so unprepared. Usually I have no copies made and I cringe at the thought of giving someone else work that focus' around what I have been working with my students on. (I've had too many bad experiences of my lesson plans being done incorrectly and having to go back and make corrections or reteach something.) So...what was my alternative. Emergency sub plans without having to make copies! Yay! I made these up today so that I can use them with my sub tomorrow and anytime I have to take an unexpected day off and I'm not...well.. planned! Being a mommy to 3 little ones also makes it much more likely that I'll need this in the future, because kiddos getting sick in the middle of the night is pretty common. So, I hope you find this as useful as I did. I've posted it to my TPT store. You can click here to get connected directly to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment